- Joining the BTRSS
Already in the BTRSS
- Are you going to have enough?
- Boost your pension
- Approaching retirement
- Leaving BT
- Payment options
- Your investment options
- Things to know about investing
- What are the charges?
- Check or change your investments
- Common questions
Check your pension's progress
This tool helps you get a clear picture of what your pension savings could be worth. And, you can use it to see how increasing your payments now can make a big difference when you retire.
Take five minutes to see where you are. If you find out you're not saving enough, don't panic. There are options available to give your pension a boost and get you back on track. Remember, changing your payments by a small amount can have a big effect on the extra payments you receive from BT and the income you could receive in retirement.
Before you start you'll need:
- Your current annual pensionable salary
- The current value of any pensions you already have - you can find this on your latest pension statements. Remember, you can get an up to date valuation for your Standard Life pension online.
- If you expect income from a final salary pension, you need to tell us how much and when you'll get it - you can also find this on your latest pension statement
Your payment levels
The retirement planner lets you see the difference that changing your payments makes. It also shows you what a difference the extra payments from BT can make to your pension savings. If you need a reminder of your payment options and what BT pays in, you can find it here.